Summer Card & Summer Card Gold – 2 trump cards for your summer holiday in Tyrol
Play your cards right when on holiday in summer in Tyrol. Your Tyrolean Oberland Summer Cards are your ideal holiday companions. They open doors and give access to all sorts of leisure facilities, lifts, and public transport for free, or give you impressive reductions, as well as entitling you to take part in the varied weekly programme offered by the Tourist Office. You will be given your Summer Card free on arrival at the Truyenhof, and the Summer Card Gold is available for a small supplement.
Tyrolean Oberland Summer Card
All of our guests receive a Tyrolean Oberland Summer Card as a gift on their arrival. This gives you an amazing amount of advantages for free, and some reduced prices.
Take advantage of its numerous benefits when on your summer holiday in Ried in Tyrol!
- Free use of the ÖBB local buses from Landeck to Nauders
incl. Kaunertal, Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis and the Naturparkhaus Kaunergrat
(Bike transport according to availability)
- Hiking/Alm shuttlebus – travel free to the most beautiful Alms in the Tyrolean Oberland
- Ried bathing lake: free entry
- Prutz/Pfunds and Graun leisure pools: free entry
- Free beach volleyball court hire in Nauders
- Guided mountain bike tours incl. bike (€ 5 rental), hikes and outdoor programme
- to the Pfunds local history museum, the Greiter Mühle mill and the Greiter Säge in Pfunds,
- to the Talmuseum in Kaunertal,
- to the Etschquelle bunker in Nauders,
- to the Seemuseum at the Reschensee,
- to the cultural walk at Altfinstermünz
- Guided tours in the Kaunergrat Nature Park
- Children’s holiday programme
- All sorts of other reductions