Hiking holidays at the Hotel Truyenhof in Tyrol, your hiking Hotel in Ried for the whole family
Here at the 4* active and hiking hotel Truyenhof in Ried im Oberinntal you are right in the heart of Tyrol and also in the 3 border region of Austria, Switzerland, and Italy.
It’s as if Tyrol was created for hikers and mountaineers with its richly varied hiking network. Easy family walks, leisurely walks from Alm to Alm, through to challenging summit climbs. The Tyrolean mountains are home to more than 24,000 km of marked mountain and hiking paths simply waiting to be enjoyed.
The Oberinntal area around Ried is home to over 300 km of paths certified with the Tyrolean mountain path seal of approval. There’s sure to be something for every hiker amongst them, as this award is only given to hiking routes that are well marked and present nature in its full glory.
The many paths lead to inviting huts and Alms, crystal clear mountain lakes, and wildly romantic gorges and waterfalls. Come and surprise yourself at the diversity of nature when hiking in the Tyrolean Alps.
Enjoy the mountain huts and Alms in the wonderful hiking paradise of the Tyrolean Oberland in the Tyrolean Alps
Here we have put together a small selection of mountain huts and Alms that invite you to spend some time admiring the breathtaking panoramas around Ried:
At reception, we will happily give you more details and share our love of nature and hiking with you.
A really special highlight is the Klammsteig path at the entrance of the Radurschltal valley, especially recommendable on hot summer days.
6 good reasons to choose the Truyenhof as your 4* hotel in the Tyrolean Alps
- Ideal location and base for numerous hikes and mountain tours of all difficulties in the middle of the 3 border area of Austria, Italy, and Switzerland
- Free hiking bus (Pfunds, Radurschltal, Tschey and Kobl) with the Tyrolean Oberland Summer Card
- Free hiking service with daily hiking tips in the Ried im Oberinntal area
- Free hiking snack from our breakfast buffet
- Weekly guided hikes offered by the Ried Tourist Office and the Truyenhof
- Guided Nordic walking tour twice a week with hotel manager Cordula setting off right from the active hotel Truyenhof, suitable for beginners and intermediates