On your marks, get set, go…. on a family holiday in Tyrol.
The Truyenhof in Ried im Oberinntal is an ideal place to spend summer or winter holidays. In Ried, you are right where the action happens.
In summer, guests at our family hotel benefit from the extensive hotel grounds with pool, a large play area, sunbathing areas, crazy golf course, tennis courts, table tennis table, terrace, and a volleyball court.
In winter, the ski areas of Fendels, Kaunertal Glacier and Serfaus Fiss Ladis attract families. Winter walks and fun tobogganing parties are also a hit for all the family in the wonderful surroundings of the Tyrolean Oberinntal.
The motto here in the Tyrolean Oberland is: One valley, thousands of possibilities. This applies especially to family holidays. Choose from the wide variety on offer.
10 good reasons for choosing to spend a holiday at the family hotel Truyenhof
- Top location in the heart of the Tyrolean Oberland near Serfaus, Fiss, Ladis and not far from the Kaunertal
- Huge garden with play area and parkland for children and teenagers right next to the hotel
- Lots of great included services for families and children both in summer and winter
- Special children’s buffet in high season, from 18:30 to 19:30
- A full range of baby equipment if booked in advance
- In summer, weekly guided family walks with our child supervisor Margit or the senior manager Mira
- In winter, ski school in Ried by the bottom station of the Fendels-Ried lift offering top ski courses for children and adults
- Excellent child supervision with indoor and outdoor programme
- Exciting summer programme for children and teenagers in the holiday regions of the Tyrolean Oberland, Kaunertal, and Nauders.
- Wellness for children, with family sauna
Many of our regular guests return to us particularly because their children love it so much here.
Truyenhof family hit
From 1 June through to 12 October 2019, children up to the age of 12 can stay in a family room free of charge.