Useful information about your booking
Arrival and departure
- Your rooms will be available to you from 14:00 on your day of arrival
- On your day of departure, we ask that rooms are vacated by 10:00
Reservations and deposit
Reservations are only definite when the payment of a deposit has been confirmed in writing. In order to secure a reservation, we ask for a deposit/transfer of €300 per room. We retain this deposit in case of a cancellation, or it can be credited towards your next holiday.
Our bank details:
IBAN: AT16 3631 5000 0032 2958
Please understand that cancellations can only be accepted in written form.
For cancellations or unexpected early departure, the general conditions of the Austrian Hotel Association apply.
- Up to 3 months prior to arrival, an administrative charge of €25 per booking may be charged.
- Cancellations up to 14 days prior to arrival incurred a charge of 50% of the total booking price.
- For cancellations less than 7 days prior to arrival, 90% of the booking price must be paid.
- You also have the option 7 days prior of arrival of making a one-off rebooking in the season you have booked. After the rebooking there is a cancellation fee of 90%. (only if available)
When making a booking, we recommend you take out hotel holiday insurance that covers any unexpected cancellation costs that may be incurred if an accident or illness of the insured or family happened to occur before or during your holiday. At the time of your booking, we will happily give you more details.
If you have booked your stay already and you want to simply enjoy the anticipation of your holiday before departure, what would happen if something occurs in the meantime, or during your journey? Why not simply and conveniently transfer/pay the premium in advance.
Via our website you can take out cancellation insurance either online or by post through ELVIA.
If you only require bed-and-breakfast accommodation, a deduction of €20 per person applies to the room price.
- Single occupancy of a double room
When booking the double rooms Josefa or Mariandl for single occupancy, a supplement of €20 per day applies.
- Shortstay supplement
A supplement of €10 per person per day applies and stays up to 3 days
- Adult reduction for additional guests sharing a room
All of our family rooms have enough room for a 3rd or 4th adult to stay, and a 20% reduction applies for the 3rd or 4th person.
- Children’s reductions
When sharing a room with their parents (2 full-paying adult), a reduction applies for children according to our price list.
When checking out, please settle your bill in cash (Euros), EC card, Visa or MasterCard
- Dogs permitted if agreed in advance
You are very welcome to bring your four-legged friend with you by prior agreement.
Please understand that bringing your pet with you does incur an extra cost, and that dogs are not allowed in any of the public areas.
The price for dogs is €15 per day, excluding food. Any extra cleaning or damages will be charged for. These bring your dog’s blanket and basket with you.
- Spa & beauty
We recommend that you book your beauty and massage appointments at the time of making your reservation.