The active and family hotel Truyenhof, your 4* hotel with sauna in Tyrol
Sense a togetherness with nature in the sauna landscape of the active hotel Truyenhof.
Enjoy the homely ambience and the fragrance of natural wood in our exterior sauna, or marvel at the views of the surrounding Tyrolean mountains from our relaxing sun loungers.
Sauna landscape – What adults can expect in our wellness area at the Truyenhof:
Our wellness landscape has been designed with adults and young people from the age of 16 in mind, somewhere to relax in peace without any children playing around you. Find restful relaxation in the “Schwitz-Chalet”, the infrared sauna, or the specially furnished rest areas for adults.
The sauna area in our wellness facility also has a solarium, massage rooms, and a beauty & cosmetic salon.
Aromatic steam room
Temperatures of 42°C to 45°C are perfect for the care of skin and hair, for the respiratory organs, and detoxification.
The combination of the mild radiated heat and the steam create a unique health and bathing experience.
The fragrance of various herbs help the stress and worry of everyday life disappear, leading to a feeling of absolute relaxation.
Finnish outdoor sauna
Come and visit this unique, rustic sauna experience in our “Schwitz-Chalet”.
Pamper yourself with the special atmosphere and the fragrance of natural mountain wood and exquisite aromatic infusions. The Finnish sauna brings you into a sweat at a temperature of 90°C.
In the Sanarium, 2 deciding factors play their parts: the temperature and the humidity. Both are inextricably linked with each other and to how we feel.
For even more relaxation, our steam room is equipped with mood lighting; colour has an effect on our mood and can increase the level of relaxation.
- RED stimulates your spirit
- BLUE is cool in contrast and ideal for relaxing and dreaming
- YELLOW creates feelings of summer and a light atmosphere
- GREEN is especially good for relaxation and recuperation
Sauna landscape opening times:
Our sauna area is open daily from 15:00 to 19:00. On poor weather days, we open it at 13:00.
Our Truyenhof sauna extras provided for you
- Our sauna drinking fountain with clear mountain water from Tyrol provides refreshment between sauna visits
- Choose from our selection of wellness teas for your well-being in the tea area
- In sauna opening times, fresh seasonal fruit is available from the wellness buffet
- Bathrobes and bathing slippers are provided in your room
- Extra towels for the wellness area are available in our wellness and Alpine spa area.
Family sauna – Pure wellness for children too
As a family hotel, of course we have a sauna especially for families too.
Here in the clothed sauna right next to the pool, the whole family can enjoy a sauna visit together. Children can then experience how pleasant and relaxing the soothing heat of a sauna is. Children also love being able to relax after a full day, and a special highlight offered by our family sauna is its wonderful view of the Tyrolean Alps.